Glucovance Comprare (500 mg / 2.5 mg / 400.5 mg)
Dove Acquistare Glucovance Senza Prescrizione Medica. Glucovance Generico è usato nel trattamento del diabete di tipo 2. Viene usato insieme a una Glucovance Acquista Online dieta appropriata e al regolare esercizio. Può essere usato da solo o con altri farmaci per il diabete.
Valutazione 4.5 sulla base di 16 voti.
Prezzo da €1,25 Prezzo di la pillola
Leggi tutto › Crollare
- Come assumere
- Effetti collaterali
- Interazioni farmacologiche
- Dosa Saltata
Generic Glucovance contains a combination of glyburide and metformin. Glyburide and metformin are both oral diabetes medicines that help control blood sugar levels.
Generic Glucovance is used to treat type 2 diabetes. This medication is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
Take Generic Glucovance exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Glucovance with meals.
Generic Glucovance may cause lactic acidosis. Lactic acidosis can start slowly and get worse over time. Get emergency medical help if you have even mild symptoms of lactic acidosis, such as: muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, slow or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Glucovance: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Glucovance side effects may include:
- sneezing, runny nose, cough or other signs of a cold;
- headache, mild dizziness; or
- mild nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Before taking this medication, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
heart disease, heart attack, stroke, liver problems, or a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD).
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can lower your blood sugar and may increase the risk of lactic acidosis while you are taking Generic Glucovance.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- cimetidine (Tagamet) or ranitidine (Zantac);
- morphine (MS Contin, Kadian, Oramorph);
- quinine (Qualaquin);
- an antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), trimethoprim (Proloprim, Primsol, Cotrim), or vancomycin (Vancocin, Lyphocin); or
- heart or blood pressure medicines such as amiloride (Midamor), digoxin (Lanoxin), furosemide (Lasix), nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia), procainamide (Pronestyl), quinidine (Quin-G), or triamterene (Dyrenium)
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Glucovance in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.