Fosamax Comprare (5 mg / 35 mg / 70 mg)
Fosamax A Buon Mercato Dove Ordinare. Fosamax Generico è usato in alcuni pazienti nel trattamento e nella prevenzione dell' osteoporosi.
Valutazione 4.8 sulla base di 44 voti.
Prezzo da €2,21 Prezzo di la pillola
Leggi tutto › Crollare
- Come assumere
- Effetti collaterali
- Interazioni farmacologiche
- Dosa Saltata
Generic Fosamax reduces calcium loss from bones. It helps prevent bone loss and increases production of normal healthy bone in patients with Paget's disease, osteoporosis, and other conditions which place someone at risk for bone loss, including after menopause in females or from the long-term use of corticosteroids (like prednisone) in men or women.
Take Generic Fosamax exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Fosamax tablets are taken either once each day or once each week.
Take the Generic Fosamax tablet first thing in the morning, at least 30 minutes before you eat or drink anything or take any other medicine. If you take a Generic Fosamax tablet only once a week, take it on the same day each week and always first thing in the morning.
Take each Generic Fosamax tablet with a full glass (6 to 8 ounces) of water. Use only plain water (not mineral water) when taking a tablet. Do not crush, chew, or suck the Fosamax tablet. Swallow the pill whole.
After taking a Generic Fosamax tablet, carefully follow these instructions:
- Do not lie down or recline for at least 30 minutes after taking Fosamax.
- Do not eat or drink anything other than plain water.
- Do not take any other medicines including vitamins, calcium, or antacids for at least 30 minutes after taking Fosamax. It may be best to take your other medicines at a different time of the day. Talk with your doctor about the best dosing schedule for your other medicines.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Fosamax: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Fosamax and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effects such as:
- chest pain;
- difficulty or pain when swallowing;
- pain or burning under the ribs or in the back;
- severe heartburn, burning pain in your upper stomach, or coughing up blood;
- new or worsening heartburn;
- fever, body aches, flu symptoms;
- severe joint, bone, or muscle pain;
- new or unusual pain in your thigh or hip;
- jaw pain, numbness, or swelling.
Less serious Generic Fosamax side effects may include:
- mild heartburn, bloating;
- mild nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;
- diarrhea, gas, or constipation;
- mild joint pain or swelling;
- swelling in your hands or feet; or
- dizziness, eye pain, headache.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
If you have Paget's disease it may be some time before you see the benefit from alendronate. Do not stop taking alendronate except on your prescriber's advice. Low blood levels of phosphorus and calcium can occur but usually do not cause serious problems. Your prescriber or health care professional may order regular blood tests to check for these problems.
If you are taking an antacid, a mineral supplement like calcium or iron, or a vitamin with minerals, make sure that you wait at least 30 minutes, and preferably 2 hours before or after taking alendronate. Do not take them at same time. Limit your time in sunlight or other UV exposure, such as tanning beds, while taking alendronate. Alendronate may cause a rash that is worsened by exposure to the sun.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as:
- celecoxib (Celebrex);
- diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze);
- diflunisal (Dolobid);
- ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil);
- indomethacin (Indocin);
- ketoprofen (Orudis)
- ketorolac (Toradol);
- meloxicam (Mobic);
- naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet); or
- piroxicam (Feldene).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Fosamax.
If you miss a dose, do not take it later in the day. Continue your normal schedule starting the next morning, before you have eaten. Do not take double or extra doses.
If you miss a dose of alendronate 35-mg or 70-mg once a week, take the dose on the morning after you remember. Then return to taking your dose just once a week, as originally scheduled on your regular chosen day of the week.Store at room temperature between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.